- Please, Lord have mercy, for all the treasures in this world and the next, please stop making us sing-a-long to the Hallelujah Chorus at the end of service. It is terrible. No one can sing it — not even your best choir members — and it goes on FOREVER. Trust me, I’m an expert on these things.
- When I have a baby I am going to dress it in a Superman costume on Easter Sunday. Because seriously, that was awesome. Way to go, America. You never cease to amaze me.
- I think I’m going to go shopping for my own striped tights to wear with a coordinating polka-dot dress. Kids are styling these days.
- Reese’s has these new peanut butter eggs that are INCREDIBLE. Make time tomorrow morning to purchase every single remaining peanut butter egg (of any size, really, but the small ones are surprisingly wonderful) on clearance at your local CVS/Rite-Aid.
- The best church to go to is the one where your best friends are.
Thanks guys for a wonderful worship
service and great lunch-time company.
I don’t know what we would do
Thoughts on Easter Sunday