This week’s five things all focus in some way on women. Enjoy!
- This article from Salon.com discussing the problem with using the term “women problem” to describe a cultural failure of including, promoting, or appreciating women.
- This story from my new friend Diana, on being a woman in seminary.
- This feature story at The Atlantic (from last week) entitled The Confidence Gap.
- This New York Post article on the outstanding character and accomplishments of the woman George Clooney is lucky enough to be engaged to.
- This list written by my friend Hannah about five things she learned growing up in a fundamentalist household. This post was so popular that it broke her blog, so that’s a good sign, right? Right.
So, what awesome things did you read this week?
Five [Awesome] Things I Read This Week, 5.3.2014