It’s been a while, my friends. Here are five awesome things for your weekend reading.
- Austin Channing with Break the Silence. And basically anything written by Austin Channing the last few weeks. I’ve been reading and re-reading her words and soaking them in.
- Caris Adel with Where White People Should Start.
- Esther Emery’s 10 Ways a White Person Can Be Interrupted by the Ferguson Movement.
- The Daily Muse Editor for Mashable with 35 Things You Should Do for your Career By the Time You’re 35.
- The Comment Section of How to Turn Off Work Mode, from Corporette.
That’s my five! What awesome things have you been reading?
Five [Awesome] Things I Read This Week, 12.12.2014