It’s been a fantastic few days away, and I have so many stories to tell you. I hate that I’ve left the blog unattended for a bit, but I have loved truly living this past week. Watch the blog over the next week for re-caps of some fantastic life events. Until then, here’s a quick list of what might be headed your way from the last week of my life:
- The Bon Jovi concert
- Movie Review: Hall Pass
- Recap from the BZA hearing I mentioned on Tuesday morning
- My stay at the Angler Inn, a fantastic bed and breakfast in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
- A recap of Historic Harpers Ferry and review of its civil rights heritage
- The true story of King Arthur’s fishing debut
- An explanation of my longstanding love-fear relationship with the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: The King’s Speech.
I love my husband and I love my life. Thanks for reading!
— Mary Beth