1) A house big enough to fit all of my friends and family, with a table large enough to feed a few more, in a residential neighborhood just steps from the city and a short commute from work.
2) Enough energy and hours in the day to get my fill of family time, fun time, alone time, and work time. In that order.
3) A puppy that loves Leo (our cat), never grows up, never has accidents, and never barks, bites, or slobbers.
4) A wardrobe that never needs laundering, never gets wrinkled, always fits properly, and always matches whatever shoes I feel like wearing.
5) A church full of people who recognize original sin, struggle to comprehend immeasurable mercy, have as many questions as answers, and refuse to push bad politics down your throat.
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.