Sometimes I forget to blog about things, and then I think “Oh, it’s too late to talk about that now.” But whatever — this is my blog and I don’t want to forget any of the cool/crazy/insane/delicious things I end up doing! So, here’s some randoms for you.
1. Coolest photos ever: Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, GA, with my bestie and her bestie and my hubby. And yes, that is an explicit photo of penguins. I promise it is the last explicit photo that will ever appear here on this blog. Well, I’m pretty sure.
2. The Washington Daffodil Society’s Daffodil Show (this is SO random, I know). We accidentally went there. Seriously, we are not grandparents. At least, not that we know of.
3. The cutest people ever in their Easter photos:
Check out her blog, wordifications!
4. The first egg I’ve ever poached (!!!) and the jambalaya grits we had for dinner last night:
- Literally the most adorable cat [and biggest troublemaker in the world].
6. Our campsite from freezing-pony-camping weekend!!
Cute, safe, warm-looking, right? Ha.
This was the view from our campsite — isn’t it so beautiful?!