1. Abi Bechtel for SheLoves Magazine in an essay entitled Her Face.
2. Justin Lee for Crumbs from the Communion Table with Did Daniel Pierce’s Coming Out Video Upset You? Here are 5 Things You Can Do.
3. On Twitter Reputations, “Being Kind” and the Golden Spirit, by Esther Emery.
4. Abby Norman on her blog with Birthday Celebrations and Awkward Feelings: Let the Little Children Lead.
5. Engaged in Paris, the story of my friend Katherine’s engagement which was inspired by me! (well, I mean, not entirely inspired by me. The engagement itself wasn’t my idea, just the way that they told their story. But I’m still taking credit.)
Thanks for stopping by! I’m so excited for the blog to finally be back in action. I’ve missed you guys! Did you read any other awesome things this week? If so, make sure to share in the comments or link me up on Facebook or Twitter.