This week was — well, weird. Here are a few awesome links I found while wandering through the metaphorical desert that was the third week of September.
- A Friday night tradition that I really want to start — if only we had friends living near us in Chicago.
- This post all about boobs and bras and helping them meet in the middle.
- Leanne Penny. I don’t even know how to summarize this, but it is about love and loss and faith and I really liked it.
- This beautiful story of friendship.
- My friend Abby branching out and doing amazing things. A TED talk? Coaching? She is awesome.
And a few extras for good measure:
- Please stop apologizing for eating brownies.
- If you grew up in a world where women must submit, you might accidentally still be living that theology even if you don’t agree with it. Watch out for these common slip-ups.
- Every single post from my friend Esther’s series on men and feminism. Start here.