Setting aside the ridiculous number of hits from Tupperware sales-ladies on this post and the constant stream of support and awesome comments you provided during October’s 31 Days in the Pink-Briefcase Kitchen series, the following five posts were the most popular posts on the site this year.
This Year’s Pink-Briefcase Top Five
When I started reviewing the statistics to build this list for you, I wasn’t sure if the results would be either helpful or interesting. I quickly discovered that the five most popular posts on the blog were among those of which I am most proud. Here they are:
1. I started off 2014 right with no more waiting.
2. I said some things I’d never said before in This is about religion. Sorry, not sorry.
3. I told you how I felt about this year’s big professional risk in Living the Dream.
4. I shared my silly obsession with the first Outlander book in Not Guilty Pleasures. (True story: I still haven’t made it even half-way through the second book. Hot fires burn quickly!)
5. And, I said goodbye to a community I loved and wrote about healthy relationships and bridge building in Begin Real Reconciliation with a Conversation.
This year has been a lot of things — beautiful and exciting and hard and, well, a little weird. Week by week, I’ve loved sharing this space with you. Thanks for a great year! Here’s to many more.