Hi there! Welcome to Pink-Briefcase, a blog for focusing on the good bits of life. I started this little website as a much-needed creative outlet during law school, and it has changed along with me as I finished law school, got married, passed the bar, completed a fellowship, and moved across the country and back again.
About me: I’m in my early 30s (when did that happen?!?!), married to H, and have an adorable cat named Winston. I work in my dream job (which, like most jobs doesn’t always feel like a dream job) in my dream city.
Some things I love:
- Women’s magazines, lifestyle blogs and all of that. I love them, even though I’m also kind of terrible at dressing myself.
- Going new places.
- Writing about writing, reading about writing.
- History. And Literature. And funny movies.
- Watching television.
- Cooking and baking and trying new recipes. Also eating generally.
- Politics and Religion. I’m careful about these topics because of (a) my job and (b) there are people I love who disagree with me. But, I’m not that careful.